Tuesday 2 February 2010

Well hello there...

So...
I decided to jump onto the whole blogging bandwagon and create this amazingly written blog that everyone would just want to read. Well, that's the plan. That's what a blogger wants right? Well, I'm not sure about that but I do know that I think this will be an interesting experience. There is something about just writing about what you think for anyone,
anyone, to read. But it's as much as an experience for me as it is for you. I want to sort out my life. And maybe this will help, putting my thoughts into writing, so they are there, laid bare for people to see. Because at the moment, I am tired of not being able to just go up to people and tell it to them straight. I've always thought I sound better in writing anyway. I find that there is something sort of... powerful, about written words. They can be strung together to tell a story. A beautiful story? Only time will tell. Lets see how this goes.
I am quite excited for this. Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.