Monday 9 December 2013

You are a story. Do not become a word // OOTD

'You are a story. 
Do not become a word because you want to be loved. 
Love does not ask you to be nothing for something' 
Nayyirah Waheed
MULTI MULTI
Jumper; H&M // Skirt; Topshop

Oh hey there. So this is just a quick outfit post for today, I feel like I've been wearing this skirt waaaay too often but it's such a good item that I can't help but wear it again... and again... and again. I'll probably get bored of it one day though.

I'm currently swimming in a sea of coursework research and political essays which is getting quite stressful! Although I'm nearly done so that's not too bad I guess! I have to say, I think this course is making me more skeptical about the world and I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing... interesting stuff though!

Music wise, I am loving:

Find me on: YouTube | Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram: @thatgirlsaadiya

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely adore that jumper! so gorgeous!
    Thank you for your lovely comment and directing me to your blog! now following on blog lovin :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours in that jumper! Love finding great things like that in H&M :)

    Maria x
    insideabubble.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blimey, that jumper looks fantastic! Enough to brighten up your day!

    Halima

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love this jumper girl! :) So glad I found your blog defo following now!
    I would love it if you could check out my blog too :)

    www.gemsies.blogspot.com
    Gemma xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.