- Who creates trends on twitter such as #ifiwasinvisibleiwould, #reasonsifailatbeingagirl and #majorputoff?
- When will I be able to afford a walk in wardrobe?
- Why do people still insist on playing their music on loadspeaker on public transport (I thought we've moved on from this?)
- Do Jamies 15 minute meals really just take 15 minutes to make? (I have yet to test this, but be sure that I will)
- In 50 years time, will I still be great friends with amazing people I'm friends with now?
- Why am I slowly falling in love with One Direction?
- Is it just me who thinks that Macdonald adverts are actually really good and clever? (Shame about their food... ohhh)
- Why do I always start blog posts then just save them in my drafts folder forever?
- Why is there a show on ITV2 called 'Next top dog model'? (seriously)
- At school, why do we not learn basic life lessons like what a P45 is, or how to change a tyre or what you need to know when buying a house. These are important things to know right?
These are serious questions that I ask myself and I need answers guys.
In other news, I want to share some music that I am loving at the moment with you guys. Do you like them and what music are you in to at the moment?
McFly are baaaack! I'm not gonna lie, I was in LOVE with them and actually love their new single.
Ben Howard - Esmerelda. Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. Amazing.
Ed Sheeran - Give me Love. Need I say more?
Beyonce - I was here. This has been out for a while but I just love the video, especially the first minute of it - Beyonce looks so small against the images behind her.
Swedish House Mafia - Don't you worry child. I'm not really into dance music, but I just love this song right now
This has been out for a while, but I just love this live version of her single