I was going to wait until after my exams before posting this but I just gotta get it out now.
- Only 40%
- People change. Some for the better. Some, unfortunately, for the worst.
- Friendships can be transient.
- People really are not what they first seem. Even your 'friends'.
-Despite that, you will find good friends in the places you never thought you would.
- People are not as strong as they make out to be.
- Do not, I repeat DO NOT, rush into things if it doesn't feel right.
- Say what you think and stand your ground (I'm still working on this one!)
- Everything happens according to God's plan, not yours.
I'm a pretty laid back person and I tend to see the good in people. Even when everyone else sees the 'real' them, I'm the one to stand there and say 'ahh, come on guys, you're being too harsh.' They weren't. They were right. But life is a great teacher. Never again will I trust someone so easily. Never again will I allow myself to be 'used', 'walked on', whatever. Even if it is to avoid drama. You have to know yourself and if a friendship just seems 'tiring' then it really isn't a friendship (in the truest sense of the word) after all.
Saying that, treat everyone with respect. You really can find friends in the places you thought you wouldn't. You may think you're all set with your friends but what about that girl, or that guy you say 'hi' to everyday but don't really know.
And finally, you could plan to be the next big thing while God plans for you to work the average 9-5. Who do you think is choosing, really? God has his plans, we just gotta follow them. And they happen, whether we like them or not I guess.
I feel like I'm growing up, finally. Growing up is hard but man, life is the best teacher. Someone could tell you all you need to know about life and love and everything in between but until you experience it, you wont fully understand.
'Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards' Albert Einstein