Sunday 19 May 2013

Dream Cream // Lush Review


Hello. Is it me you're looking for? 
YES! YES IT IS!! 


A couple of months ago I was invited to the Lush Nottingham Bloggers event which I really enjoyed! I left having a good time and with lots of goodies. One of them was a sample of the body lotion 'Dream Cream' which is SO AMAZING I went back to Lush this weekend to purchase the full size bottle. 

It is for all skin types but targeted mainly at really dry, sensitive or itchy skin. So if you have anything from really dry skin to eczema right through to dermatitis this is the stuff for you!  I am prone to dermatitis on the back of my hands and eczema on my legs (amazing, I know!) during certain times of the year (usually during winter) and I've tried all the medicated creams you can get at the chemist from Diprobase to e45.  These never really seemed to work as well as I had hoped if I'm honest, and would always find the same problems reoccurring and getting worse after a couple of weeks. So I was really skeptical with 'Dream Cream' also but I have to say, I've been using it everyday on my trouble areas and have seen great improvements.  If there was one way to describe it it would be soothing. And cooling. Ok that's two but it's true! It's like when you get into a nice hot bath after a loooooong day... yep, that's how I'm going to describe it for you guys! 


Yes, the main ingredient is Oat Milk and, if you think about it - it makes a lot of sense. After doing some research I found that there are some serious benefits to using Oat Milk/Oatmeal and that it can also be used as a natural exfoliant.  If you suffer from eczema or dermatitis long term it might also be useful to switch to using an Oatmeal soap.


This cost me £10.95 which is a bit pricey I think but I would say the benefits are worth it. Although it is a body lotion I tend to just use it on the areas I really need to so that also helps to not use it up. To be honest though, it is long lasting and I know this will last a long while.  If you're unsure about the price though, getting a free sample is the best thing to do. That way you can test it out and see if it really is a dream cream for you (woah that line was cheesy!)

Have you guys used this before? If so what did you think? 
Also, if you go and try it, let me know how you got on!


Find me on:  YouTube | Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram: @thatgirlsaadiya



6 comments:

  1. I've heard a lot about this, looks like it would work so well on dry skin. I might get some

    Great review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. they have so many lovely products. I am going to look for a foot product for pretty feet although this sounds like it would be a good one :)
    http://kimiandme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love lush products!! great post girl <3 <3

    http://stylingbyjong.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried it yet, but will be sure to! Looks like a good product!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I will definitely give 'I Can' a listen! I've only just really started listening to Nas so I'm pretty new to his stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey!
    I nominated you for the Liebster award! Check the post out on my blog- www.mishymoo62.blogspot.co.uk

    Misha x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.