Tuesday 16 September 2014

Daily Paper // Current Love

I came across the Daily Paper about two weeks ago through twitter and was instantly amazed by their geometric print, clean designs and contemporary style with inspiration derived from the creators African culture and heritage.  The brand, based in Amsterdam, started out in 2010 as a menswear label but has recently branched out to womens-wear with a Daily Paper Womens Capsule Collection and, I gotta tell you, it's pretty epic. I thought I would share some images from their recent lookbook



I love the prints and the laid back vibe of the clothing - a mix of sport luxe and urban style mixed into one with a subtle nod towards traditional print and images. Check out more of their previous collections here and have a look through their instagram too which is full of snaps from their collection and behind the scene images. Also, if you're interested in mens fashion, I love their Spring/Summer 14 collectionFall/Winter '13 collectionSpring/Summer '13 collection and Filling Pieces Lookbook (basically all of them ha!) too so check them out!


Currently, I am loving:

Check out my latest YouTube video: The Compliment Challenge  
Find me on: YouTube | Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram: @thatgirlsaadiya

4 comments:

  1. Amazing collection, some stunning styling and prints here :)

    trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    @trendofdays

    ReplyDelete
  2. really really cool - love the lookbook! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the prints! Need these in my life asap! xx

    www.ohhellomango.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.