Sunday 15 May 2011

'What did you learn today? I learnt nothing...'

Well actually, I did learn four very important things today as I was reading away at my textbooks:

1. Stand up and stretch once in a while. Like proper stretch till all you bones click and you can literaly touch the ceiling.
2. Sunday = Crap Food Day as all your food has run out and you cba to walk to Tesco before it shuts at 4pm. So beans on toast for you.
3. Becoming a social recluse in the name of revision is the worst thing ever.
4. But then your love for Skype is re-ignited and you realise its the best thing since sliced bread.

Cool story bro... tell it again...



Images from tumblr, credit to owners.

3 comments:

  1. ahah I LOVE this post, sounds like you just had the best time.. At least you've done some work. i have 6 days left and i still manage to procrastinate :S.. now am freaking out.. o_o

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thanks hun! haha, the best with all my books... lol. lol I know its sooo easy to avoid work lol. Good luck for your exams though!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, at least you learned something! *making mental note to list things I learn everyday* lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.