Wednesday 2 October 2013

Valentino S/S 2014

Image source

So, I was scrolling through Tumblr and erm, I don't know, I think I'm just in love with the Valentino S/S 2014 collection. There is just so much colour and detail and just general wow-ness. What do I have to do to get one of these dresses?! I can't wait for this trend to eventually work it's way down to the high-street in some form or another.

Check out my latest YouTube video - About me Tag - HERE 
 Find me on: 'Political' blog  | YouTube | Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram: @thatgirlsaadiya

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfits! The first girl looks a little gaunt though!

    Katie <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like their sleek polytails!
    xx
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks awesome!!! It's like a mix between modern and Victorian, great amount of details on the dresses! :)

    Beauty from the Fjord xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing! This line is gorgeous! I'm rarely super interested in the runway but this one stands out

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.