Monday 4 November 2013

And Heaven is betting on us // OOTD


Shirt - H&M
Skirt - TopShop
Boots - New Look
Things are getting quite hectic with uni at the moment but tbh I'm not complaining. In the space of three months I've gone from having absolutely nothing to do/work on to being so busy I feel like I'm going to explode. I guess life is funny like that and I've come to the realisation that nothing will ever go according to plan. Ok maybe that's a slight exaggeration. I mean, you can plan what you want to happen in life and take steps to hopefully make that become a reality but at the same time, things aren't always going to work out as you want. They may work out better or they may not work out at all. But to keep going is the real strength and success in life. To keep going when it can be really easy for you to give up will probably result in more success than you realise.

'Life will give you whatever experience is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness. How do you know this is the experience you need? Because this is the experience you are having at the moment.' - Eckhart Tolle

I should really get a diary so I'm not bombarding you guys with posts like these! Anyway, my neighbours saw me take outfit photo's this morning and I'm pretty sure they think I'm a weirdo... Explaining blogging to someone who doesn't get it is kinda hard haha! 

Music wise, I am loving:


Check out my latest YouTube video on Things I'd Tell My Teenage Self HERE 


 Find me on: YouTube | Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram: @thatgirlsaadiya

9 comments:

  1. haha the bit about your neighbours seeing you made me chuckle! I feel your pain, taking pictures in the garden is risky business! cute look, would have loved to see your boots close up! :) x
    Rara from RepeatPiece

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it really is!! Ah I was thinking of doing that but I'll make sure to have a go at it for my next outfit posts! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love your shirt, cute outfit
    And that's a great song! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that skirt x
    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally loving the school girl look this outfit exudes! xx

    Liv | Queen of the Jumble

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.