Saturday 4 January 2014

Everybody loves pretty, everybody loves cool // OOTD

Dress; ASOS || Jacket; Vintage || Belt; Primark || Shoes; Primark
Thank you to my friend Bim for the photo's!

I saw this dress online at ASOS and instantly fell in love with it. I really wanted to do a '3 ways to wear' post for this dress and took a load of photo's with different styles to wear this but it didn't work out :( I blame my lack of ability to edit/sort out photo's but meh, maaaaybbeeeee one day I can get that sorted! I think dresses like this are so lovely and can be worn in so many different ways: really casual with a jacket thrown over or, if you are going to something formal then you can work with this too with a blazer or if you're going out then throw on a leather jacket. If you're going to a festival it would be great too, maybe with a hat and a stack of rings and necklaces... The possibilities are endless really! I guess the fact that it's long can put you off but I think it's just figuring out what to piece it with!

Check out my Friendship Tag video HERE 
 Find me on: YouTube | Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram: @thatgirlsaadiya

12 comments:

  1. I think this dress really suits you and I like the way you added a belt! I'd love to see more ways on how to wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely style !!!!
    fashionattitudebyraych.blogspot.com

    Xoxo,
    Ray

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely! I really like this dress on you with the simple black heels, very classic!

    I'd love to see your other ways to wear so I hope you give it another go :)

    Sophie | Onetenzeroseven

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this outfit so much! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you've worn this. You look lovely! It looks extremely classy and elegant although casual at the same time!

    Katie <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! You're right, everyone loves pretty and everyone loves cool...this outfit is definitely both! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow such a lovely post! great job x

    I have an ongoing giveaway on my blog, please join! :) xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. this dress would look fab with a big floppy hat!

    tie-dye-eyes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you've styled it you look great!
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahh i like the idea of 'how to wear it 3 ways' post! you can even throw on a cropped jumper and then it'd be a midi'ish skirt! Love the green leaves on the wall too ;)
    Rara from RepeatPiece

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh I love this dress, might need it for placement! You look amazing gurrrrl.

    Style Blog // Photography Blog // Photography Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  12. really lovely outfit! i love how the denim jacket contrasts the black dress but it goes surprisingly well together!
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.