Tuesday 25 November 2014

Wardrobe Basics // Shirts


Shirts

Shirts
Print Shirt; Vintage, borrowed from my mum // Black Shirt; Primark //
White shirt; Vintage, also borrowed // Mint green; H&M
Jewlerry; Primark, H&M & River Island
A couple of posts ago I shared some of my favourite cosy jumpers for the winter months and wanted to do the same with shirts as they are my second fashion love.  I have quite an eclectic collection and wanted to show that with these picks; one with some pretty cool prints to add a little SHAZAM to your outfit (yep, that is a word...), a crisp white shirt with small detail to make an office outfit more interesting, a classic black shirt and a mint green one for some colour.  My favourite has to be the white shirt, I just love the small embroidery detail and the slightly large collar which makes it perfect for wearing underneath jumpers with a v-neck or just on it's own, paired with jeans for a casual look or a black skirt for a smarter look. I think that's the great thing about shirts - they are pretty versatile and can be worn for pretty much any occasion.

Are you a fan of shirts too?

Currently, I am loving (taking it back old school)
Usher & Alicia Keys - My Boo (Used to LOVE this song)
Jennifer Lopez - Love don't cost a thing


Find me on: YouTube | Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram: @thatgirlsaadiya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.